NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for position Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under sponsored project title Development of robust multi-sensor non-stationary data analysis methods using array signal processing and deep learning techniques for electroencephalogram (EEG) signal analysis” funded by SERB in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Hamirpur (HP) as per details envisaged below.
Table of Contents
NIT Hamirpur Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Purely Contractual)
(1).Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No. of Post: 01 (One)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Qualification
- The applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Engineering/Technology. Open/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates must have secured minimum CGPA/CGPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in both Bachelor and Master Degrees. Whereas, in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, a minimum CGPA/CGPI of 6.0 on a l0-point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in both Bachelor and Master Degree shall be applicable.
- The applicant B.E./B.Tech./Dual Degree should be in the relevant specialization of aforesaid entitled project, which includes Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- The candidate having expertise in Signal Processing, Image Processing, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and good working knowledge of MATLAB/Python programming will be preferred.
- The candidate must have obtained his/her Post Graduate Degree through GATE/ NET.
- Valid GATE/ NET is not mandatory.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Emoluments
RS. 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute norms
- District Employment Office Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus interview
- Cantonment Board Jutogh Recruitment 2023 JBT, Compounder, Plumber
- HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2023 Project Associate, Project Assistant, Field Assistant
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Recruitment 2023 Chowkidar, Tax Collector, Forest Guard, Language Teacher, JBT
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Typist Cum Record Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment 2023 RMO, Nurse/ Dai, Ayah
- Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment 2023 Post of Peon
- Cantonment Board Dalhousie Computer Programmer Recruitment 2023
The position is purely on contract basis with the initial appointment for a period of one year from the date of joining, extendable up to the project duration subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual and provisions under the project.
Project Duration: 03 Years
Max. Age limit for JRF is 35 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for reserved category candidates (SCIST/PwD) and 3 years for OBC-Non-creamy layer candidates.
How to Apply: NIT Hamirpur Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Interested candidates must submit the single PD containing soft copies of their duly filled application form (Annexure
1) Along with brief resume/curriculum vitae, and self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents to the Principal investigator (PI) of the project, Dr. Abhijit Bhattacharyya, through an e-mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute’s website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates or appearing in further screening and selection process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The last date of receiving applications is .10/02/2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Mali Recruitment 2023 Apply
- HP High Court Clerk, Process Server Result 2023 Check Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Apply Project Engineer Post
- Govt ITI Mandi Campus Placement Temporary Workman (TW) Recruitment 2023
The date of interview along with the shortlisted candidates called for interview will be displaycd on the instiute s website or informed through email.
Note: The selected candidate shall be encouraged to apply tor PhD Programme of the institute as per the proving norms.