Sardar Patel University, Mandi HP Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous bonafide Himachali candidates for the recruitment posts JOA (IT) on contract basis in Sardar Patel University, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. The interested candidates may apply through online Recruitment Portal on the University website i.e. www.spumandi.ac.in . The online application can be uploaded from 09/09/2022 (A.N) to 30/09/2022 up to 11.59 p.m. Thereafter the link will be disabled. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Selection shall be made on the basis of the merit of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by the computer typing test. A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to posts(s), if he/she is Bonafide Himachali.
Table of Content
- 1 Sardar Patel University Mandi Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022
- 2 JOA (IT) Pay Scales
- 3 JOA (IT) Qualifications
- 4 Desirable qualification (s):
- 5 Upper Age Limit Relaxable
- 6 JOA (IT) Application Processing Fees: –
- 7 Mode of Payment: –
- 8 JOA (IT) Selection Process
- 9 JOA (IT) Admit Card
- 10 Important Dated
- 11 General Instructions:
Sardar Patel University Mandi Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022
(1). Name of Post: Junior Office Assistant (IT) (on contract basis)
No. of Post(s): 25
Gen (UR)= 10
Gen (EWS)= 02
Gen (Ex-man)= 02
Gen (PWD)= 01
SC (UR)= 04
SC (Ex-man)= 01
ST (UR)= 01
OBC (UR)= 04)
JOA (IT) Pay Scales
Rs. 5910- 20200+1950 Grade Pay
- HPSEBL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2022
- RP Govt. Medical College Tanda (HP) Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Shimla Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- NIFT Kangra OSD- Finance & Accounts Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Apply Teaching Staff
- Department of Industries HP JOA (IT), Mining Guard, Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Animal Husbandry Attendant Recruitment 2022
JOA (IT) Qualifications
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/two year’s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE):
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Desirable qualification (s):
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
JOA (IT) Age Limit: –
The minimum and maximum age limit for the post(s) is 18 to 45 years reckoned as on prescribed closing date for submission of application forms.
Upper Age Limit Relaxable
The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Person with Benchmark Disabilities and Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The relaxation in upper age to Ex-Servicemen candidate of H.P. will be as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt. However upper age limit for direct recruits will not be applicable to the candidates already in service of the Government including those who have been appointed on ad-hoc or on contract basis.
The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the applicants, who are Bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz. S.C., S.T., O.B.C., EWS, BPL/IRDP, Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Locomotor Disabled/Visually Impaired/Hearing Impaired) etc. No change of category shall be allowed after receipt of application i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc.
JOA (IT) Application Processing Fees: –
The detail of application fees for respective categories is as under: –
1. General Category: ₹1,200/-
2. S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./EWS of H.P./B.P.L. of H.P.: ₹600/-
3. Ex-Servicemen of H.P /Visually Impaired of H.P. and All Female candidates of H.P. No Fee
Mode of Payment: –
The desirous & eligible applicants shall have to pay requisite application fee by online by debit/credit card or internet banking or UPI etc. as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online application. No other mode except online payment is acceptable for application processing fee. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application.
JOA (IT) Selection Process
1. Selection shall be made on the basis of the merit of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by the computer typing test.
2. CBT will be of two hours duration comprising of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) as per the following syllabus:-
1. Computer Knowledge (10+2 Level): 70 Marks
2. General English: 10 Marks
3. General Ability: 10 Marks
4. General Knowledge: 10 Marks
3. In the Computer Based Test (CBT) (objective type) there will be 100 questions of 01 mark each. There shall be no negative marking.
4. Those candidates who clear the CBT will have to qualify the Computer typing test with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. Computer typing test will be of qualifying nature.
5. CBT is likely to be conducted in multiple centres across the state. However, SPU Mandi has the right to conduct the CBT at all the centres or any one of the centres or any other centre(s) depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions. Further, SPU Mandi reserves the right to modify / cancel the centre opted by candidates due to administrative reasons, if any. The centres of CBT will be decided by SPU Mandi though the preferences / options submitted by candidates subject to the extent of availability of seats at such centres.
6. Depending upon the number of candidates, the CBT may be conducted in separate shifts on same/different date(s).
7. The scores of the candidates will be normalized; in case the examinations are conducted in multiple shifts to take account any variation in examination paper across different shifts. Any correlation drawn by the candidates between their score in the CBT and final merit at a later stage is completely unwarranted. No representation shall be entertained in this regard.
8. Re-checking/ re-evaluation, for the Computer Based Test (CBT) / Typing Test will not be allowed in any case.
- CSKHPKV Palampur Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- HP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Chowkidar, Mali
- Department of Cooperation HP Drivers Recruitment 2022
- HP Consumer Commission President, Member Recruitment 2022
- HP Waqf Board Recruitment 2022 Accountant, JOA IT, Clerk, Peon Other Posts
- Department of Industries HP Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Killar (Chamba) Driver Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate Recruitment 2022
JOA (IT) Admit Card
Admit card will not be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download and take printout of their respective admit card. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remember their User Id and password to log in to download their respective admit cards later on.
Notification Dated: 07/09/2022
Opening Date: 09/09/2022
Closing Date: 30/09/2022
1. The candidates must read the IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/Other Terms and Conditions CAREFULLY before uploading/submitting the online application form for the relevant post.
2. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this User Id. and Password will be applicable for all future references/ correspondence regarding the written examination/ test, downloading Roll Nos./Call letters for Documentation/ entering fee detail etc.
3. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile Number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application (OA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them expect their e-mail & Mobile number
4. The candidate shall fill their complete and correct particulars in the online application forms to avoid rejection of candidature.
5. Date of determining eligibility of all applicants in respect of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms .
6. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. The decision of University in the regard shall be final.
7. Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on candidate and in the absence of the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidate to produce any certificates / documents at the time of evaluation.
8. In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualification, if a candidate is calming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
9. The selection process is annexed at Annexure ‘A’ of the advertisement.
10. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the advertised post(s) or to call limited applicants for evaluation of documents/personality test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written/skill test/ evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview etc.
11. In service (regular) applicants may apply along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC. Such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer at the time of evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview etc.
12. The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer along with hardcopy of online application form at the time of Evaluation/ Interview /Personality / skill test.
13. In case of any legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the District Court Mandi (H.P.)/Hon’ble High Court of H.P. at Shimla.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake/error in process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|