YSP University Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from the desirous candidates, for filling up of following Bus Helper/Cleaner, Peon, Beldar posts, purely on contract basis. The application will however be considered valid only, if it is accompanied with the prescribed fee mentioned at Sr. No.1 under “Important Instructions/Other Conditions below, in the shape of Bank Draft drawn on State Bank of India/UCO Bank Nauni (Solan) 176230 (HP) payable to the Comptroller, Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture &Forestry, Nauní (Solan). Applications complete in all respect, should reach the Recruitment Section, O7O the Registrar, Dr. YSP UHF, Nauni (Solan) latest by 29 October, 2022 he candidates applying from the tribal areas may send their application form complete in all aspect latest by 05” November, 2022.
Candidates are strictly advised to submit the attested copy of their detailed marks sheets of Matric Certificate for the post of bus helper/Cleaner and Peon, and Middle 8th Certificate for the post of Beldar with their Application form in order to determine their merit, failing which their application is liable to be rejected straightway.
Table of Content
YSP University Nauni Recruitment 2022 Bus Helper/Cleaner, Peon, Beldar
(1). Name of the post: Bus Helper/Cleaner
Total Number of posts: 01 (UR)
- HPSSC Recruitment 2022 SI, DEO, JE, JOA, JBT, Conductor & Other 1647 Posts
- HP State Disaster Management Authority Peon (Class-IV) Recruitment 2022
- MSME Technology Centre Baddi Recruitment 2022 Manager, Engineer & Other 14 Posts
- Jal Shakti Division Shahpur Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
Bus Helper/Cleaner Qualification
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION (S)
(i) Should have passed Matriculation examination from a recognized Board of School Education.
(ii) Should possess valid conductor license
On contract basis 10,800/- per month [60% of 18,000 (Cell-1 in Level-1 of Pay Matrix in HPCS(RP) Rules, 2022)
(2). Name of the post: Peon
Total Number of posts: 01 (UR)
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:
Should have passed Matriculation examination from a recognized Board of School Education
On contract basis 10,800/- per month [607% of 18,000 (Cell-1 in Level-1 of Pay Matrix in HPCS(RP) Rules, 2022)
(3). Name of the post: Beldar
Total Number of posts: 06
04 (UR) 01 (SC), 01 (OBC)
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:
Should have passed Middle examination from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Dental Health Services HP Medical officer (Dental) Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Rampur Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver (Class-III) Recruitment 2022
- AMRU HP Recruitment 2022 CHO, Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker
- HP State Audit Department Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022
On contract basis F 10,800/- per month [60% of F 18,000 (Cell-1 in Level-1 of Pay Matrix in HPCS (RP) Rules, 2022)]
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/OTHER CONDITIONS
The detail of application fee for the above mentioned posts is as follows:-
General Category: Rs.400/-
Reserved Category of HP only along with attested copy of reserved category certificate): Rs.100/-
Female Candidates/ Visually Impaired Candidates: No Fee
Note: The application forms on cash payment will not be sold by the Recruitment Section.
2. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Middle or Matriculation from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided, this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalř’s
3. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
4. The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
5. Candidate should be minimum of 18 years and not more than 45 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class/Person with Disabilities, of Himachal Pradesh only, as per provisions in Rules/Instructions of the H.P. Government age limit shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022. It is further clarified that the upper age limit fixed in The advertisement shall not be applicable in case of candidates already in service in Government/ Semi-Government/Recognized Institutions.
6. These posts will be filled up purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extendable on year to year basis
7. The candidate sSelected for appointment fo the above posts on contract basis shall have To execute a contract with the University i.e. Dr. YSP UHF, Nauni (Solan) as per rules of the University.
8. The date of determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, shall be the prescribed last date for receipt of applications i.e. 29.10.2022 for candidates from Non-Tribal Areas and 05,11,2022 for candidates from tribal areas.
9. In view of Department of Personnel’s, Government of HP, Notification No.Per(AP. B)B(1 5)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2018, further adopted by the University. vide Notification No.UHF. Regr. Rectt.2-39/2017/-27703 -27745 dated 26.12.2017, the selections to these posts shall be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination to be calculated out of 85. For example, a candidate getting 50% marks in Matric will be given 42.5 marks followed by evaluation, based on the following parameters. Besides, there will be physical test for the post of Beldar which will be of qualifying nature, only;
10. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. () Matric for the post of Bus Helper/Cleaner and Peon and (i) Middle (8″) for the post of Beldar. On the basis of same, the candidates shall be shortlisted for physical test or evaluation, as the case may be, in the ratio of 10 times of total number of posts/vacancies. As such, the candidates are strictly advised to submit the attested copy of their Detailed Mark Sheets of () Matric Certificate for the post of Bus Helper and Peon, and (ii) Middle (8th) Certificate for the post of Beldar, failing which their application will not be considered and rejected straightway.
11. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates
12. The candidates belonging to Other Backward Class of HP category must possess OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of application forms. The candidate shall have to produce the original valid certificate as well as the old certificate in support of his/her claim, at the time of documentation.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
14. A candidate applying for more than one post should send separate application form for each post along with prescribed application fee.
15. Applicants already in service should send their application forms through proper channel with advance copy to this University.
16. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from Time to Time for different categories of post.
17. Canvassing direct or indirect will be a disqualification.
18. Any further information about qualifications or job requirements can be had from the Recruitment Section, office of the Registrar.
19. Incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be entertained and rejected straightway.
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- GBPIHED Recruitment 2022 Web Portal Developer, Project Assistant
- Jal Shakti Division Hamirpur Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Project Associate Post Apply
- Jal Shakti Division Arki Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper Posts
- Jal Shakti Division Solan Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
20. The University reserves the right not to fill up the post, without assigning any reason.
21. The candidates are advised to check the university website http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in on regular intervals for further updates.
22. The University reserves the right to change any of the terms of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent errors at any stage.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|
1 thought on “YSP University Bus Helper/Cleaner, Peon, Beldar Recruitment 2022”
Ex Hav Ram lal education 10th peon